Tuesday 4 October 2016

About me...

Hi Everybody!


My name is Ania and I am 23 years old student of Spanish Philology from Poland.  My adventure with the Spanish began in a rather funny way. About five years ago, when I finished my high school I had no idea what I would like to do in the future. I think we all have the same problem, because for a lot of us it’s so so difficult to decide about their life at an early age. Anyway, the best option for me was to start the language studies. Initially it was supposed to be a Chinese Philology due to the increased popularity of this language and the demand for translators. Having no idea about China, the culture and history of this oriental country I went to a private University in Poznań to submit my application.  Just before taking the final decision I understood that is not the country that attracts me. After all I chose Spanish.  Today, being on the second year of my master I have the second opportunity to study in Spain and I can boldly say that I know Spain better than Spanish people. I don’t regret my decision, because during this time I’ve met a lot of nice people from all over the world. I learnt a lot about different culture and history.  I saw a lot of cities and beautiful places. And what is more important for me, I have beautiful memories. I decided to start my blog, because in some way I would like to share with you my passion which is travelling, and show you leastways the piece of the world I saw during my Erasmus or the places where I would like to go in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment